2009年6月15日星期一

My University Life.

Beside Virtual Life, I'm a engineering student.
Honestly, If you don't really strong interest at physics,chemistry and maths, I suggest you take either business& finance or law.
That are what i get from this 2 years.
When first year, i pride to be engineering student because not everyone can study engineering course, that is too hard for people.

I gain many experiences from university, from non-english life to english life.
I'm still remember my english test last time, just a composition i also cant finish it in 1hour.
simple english communication i also cant make it.
But now, I improved.
Maybe not enough to communicate,
But i already satisfaction and keep improving myself.

University, is a place to let you know this world.
Glad to those who are studying now.

没有评论:

发表评论